The Chatpot is a large glass pot that can be placed in the middle of the table during a group meeting. The pot contains all kinds of questions on pieces of paper. The participants choose a random piece of paper and read the question aloud. If they want, they can answer the question. Then others respond with more in-depth questions or with their own experiences. This quickly creates a lively conversation, and the participants get to know each other in a nice way.
Examples of questions:
- What do you like about your neighbourhood?
- What do you appreciate about the area you live in?
- What are your biggest concerns about the area you live in?
- If parts of the neighbourhood were to be demolished, what would you miss most?
- What are your greatest expectations of the area you live in?
- What do you remember about your last contact with your neighbours?
- When you want to relax, which place do you like to visit?
- How do you get to the nice places in the neighbourhood?
- What kind of house would you prefer to live in?
- How are you kept informed of what is going on in your neighbourhood?
- What do you think of the green areas in and around your home?
- Are there good things that have disappeared from your neighbourhood?
- What are the nice places to have a cup of coffee with your neighbours or family?
- What has made you happy in your neighbourhood recently?
- What do you find important in life?